It’s safe to say the 3DS is a popular console, and one of the leading portable devices when it comes to gaming, yet the device can do so much more. Here’s a rundown of 10 things you can do with a Nintendo 3DS. These all features make the 3DS something you’ll want to keep, they also help show some of the impressive technology behind it, which means it will fetch a decent price when you decide to sell a Nintendo 3DS or other console later on.
First found on the Wii, the Miis have found their way onto the 3DS. Whilst not much fun on their own, they combine with other 3DS features, such as Street pass, to offer more flexibility and fun.
Got friends you want to play with that don’t have a 3DS? If they have a Wii U, you might just be able to do that. Certain games, such as Monster Hunter 3, offer cross-connectivity between the 3DS games allow you to play together.
A 3D screen invites more than just gaming. Whether you’re looking for fun content, or want the additional 3D factor to watch, there’s a little something for everyone.
Since it has a 3D screen, it would be a waste not to include a compatible camera. The 3DS lets you take 3D photos, edit them and generally mess around. Perfect for when you’re bored, what more could you want?
What modern console wouldn’t have online gaming? The 3DS is no exception to this; not only does it have excellent online facilities, it has plenty of decent games such as Mario Kart that are simply more fun with online multi-player.
Browse the internet
If you’re going to have online gaming, why not go the whole way? Similar to the PSP and PS3, the 3DS also offers a web browser. Whilst these devices aren’t designed as personal computers, having a device that can quickly hop online is never a bad thing.
Commonly known as AR, the 3DS has a range of uses, such as AR games and an AR camera or interface. Augmented reality involves using a camera, overlaying what’s shown on screen with addition computer generated graphics and models. In short, it’s fun.
Considering everything else it does, is it no surprise that the 3DS can play music? Again, this is handy if you want to carry your favourite songs with you. Why carry a music player and a 3DS when the latter can do both?
Nintendo Letterbox is a nifty application that lets you send letters and mail to friends. The touch screen controls and stylus allow for intuitive writing, giving you plenty of space for creativity.
Finally, let’s not forget that the 3DS is first and foremost a games console. Despite all the cool things the 3DS can do in addition, sometimes it’s nice to remember the simple gaming potential the device can offer, as well as the range of games it already has to prove itself with.
With plenty of gaming consoles lying around the house, it should be of no surprise that Darren MacLean has some experience with the Nintendo 3DS. When he’s able to put it down, he loves nothing more than to type new news and information to help others around the globe and this includes offering advice on where to sell Nintendo 3DS consoles for cash.
- Professional Essays And Plagiarism Free Dissertations For Students - March 22, 2018
- Do Professional Resume Writing Services Really Help You? - March 10, 2018
- How Would You Find And Select An ISB Training Centre For You? - March 7, 2018
- The Major Advantages Of Gaming With Bitcoin - February 28, 2018
- How To Receive Professional Help For Assignment Writing? - February 24, 2018
- An Introduction About Kotlin For Android Development - June 5, 2017
- Top Free Sites For Fast Auto Indexing Of Blog - October 12, 2016
- Online Brand Visibility Starts With Guest Blogging Services - October 6, 2016
- Social Media Marketing An Upcoming Effective Way To Enhance Online Business Revenue - August 30, 2016
- Tips For Landing Page Of Your Business Website For Generating Traffic - August 24, 2016